Holistic Health Practitioner
Thermogram Technician / L.I.F.E Certified / Patient Services
ABOUT Kay Smith
L.I.F.E. System Practitioner
Kay Smith is a mother of four and has been married for 39 years. For the last thirty years, Kay has been involved in the fitness industry. Her career started as a group fitness instructor and later was certified as a personal trainer. She continued her career and was promoted to run the group fitness program for Lifetime Fitness.
Previously was a technician for the thermography center and performed client testing along with other office duties.
Kay has an esthetician license and started a facial company using the Marie Katelle system doing non-surgical facelifts with low energy radio waves and a system that detoxifies the body using all-natural plant-based products.
Currently, she is the owner of Personal Trainer On the Go and trains clients in their homes. She has a deep passion and love for her clients.
Recently, she was certified as a Life System advanced practitioner and has been performing treatments on patients with amazing results.
• AFFA Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer.
• Body Training Systems for Step, Barbell, and Turbo Kick.
• Certified in Zumba, Bosu Training, and Piyo.
• LifeTime Fitness training courses including training in MTS, Cycle 60, Step, Total Conditioning, Core, TC Facilitator, and Step Facilitator.
• Associates Degree from East Field Community College.
• Esthetician License.
• Life System Machine Advanced Practitioner Certificate.